Federal Government Hiring Expo for Indiduals with Disabilities
All Day - April 26, 2010
Frances Perkins U.S. Department of Labor Building
200 Constitution Ave., NW
Please register and post resume on USA Jobs website before hand.
1. Review resumes prior to the event
2. Invite prospective candidates for interviews
3. Be looking to hire candidates on site
More information at http://www.opm.gov/ after March 8
ONLY agencies who have openings and are ready to hire will participate.
Pre-Expo webinars on:
• Why Work for the Federal Government?
• Preparing a Resume’ for Federal Employment
• Obtaining Your Schedule A Documentation
This Blog includes information related to Library Adaptive Technology events, archives, presenter and participant recommendations and suggestions.